Marketing Managers &
Business Development Directors
Every marketer faces different challenges. Although they typically share similar goals, some are bogged down with administrative tasks (busy work), hiring and retaining qualified help, events and company functions, and attending meetings, meetings and more meetings YAY!….While others are having trouble finding (or understanding) the right technology solutions to drive their strategic goals.
Whatever the case may be, there’s always at least one area that any marketing manager or business development director can stand to improve. Not matter how qualified, talented and experienced you are.
In other words, there’s always room to optimize the various components of your marketing strategy and justify your efforts (and budget) with concrete ROI.
We can help you:
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, digital marketing, advertising and promotional materials, including sales collateral
- Assist in market research to determine requirements for existing and future products & services
- Participate in monthly reviews
- Analyze customer research, current market conditions and trends, as well as competitive landscape and SWOT analysis
- Implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Expand and develop new strategic marketing initiatives where appropriate
- Write PR material for all sales activities, sales progress, new hires, and submit press releases regularly for maximum exposure
- Assist your VP of Sales & Marketing in strategy and marketing budget development
- Manage the productivity of your marketing plan and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Oversee the marketing budget and assist in delivering marketing activity within agreed budget
- Participate in industry related events (even if it includes evening and or weekend work)
- Report on key performance metrics
- Create marketing presentations and interface with media and advertising vendors
- Collaborate with Sales
- Monitor and report on industry best practices and trends
- Marketing related support projects as required
Small investment, big potential pay-off
Hiring a full time employee to help with the duties and responsibilities described above can be time consuming and expensive.
Save time and budget by outsourcing this work to us!
Island Light Creative offers 10 years experience in marketing and publishing roles; we would be glad to assist you achieve your strategic marketing goals.