Small Business Owners &
For those who already have a website for their business and don’t want the added expense of hiring an advertising agency to manage things (or maybe you already work with an agency who’s just not holding up to their end of the deal):
- We can make updates to your existing site, as long as you have access to it and can tell us how to log in to the admin page
- Add new images, video, new pages and text
- Blog updates
- Partial or full website redesigns
- Website hosting and webmaster services
- Hire us on a contract basis and save on headcount expenses
As long as you have an existing site built on a user-friendly content management system (CMS) like WordPress or Joomla and have the admin access, we can help update your current site and keep the content and images fresh as an ongoing service or on an as-needed basis.
For those just starting out on the web, perhaps you’re launching a home-based business and don’t want or need to learn the complexities of web programming and design, we recommend WordPress sites:
- Simple to use and manage WordPress websites and landing pages allow you to pick a custom theme of your choice
- Depending on your site’s complexity, it’s possible to have a fully-functional single-page website up in minutes
- Either we set up your new site and hand it off to you completely to just get you started, or, if you prefer, we will manage it for you on an on-going basis.
- Saves you tons of time-intensive labor so that you can focus on running your business
We Can Teach You the Basics
Easily learn how to make simple updates to content or images to your new site. It’s not as difficult as you might think once you get to know the CMS and the user interface. We’ll show you how to access your new site and your hosting account.
Contact Island Light Creative today to get started with an initial Needs Assessment.
Once we determine what you want to accomplish, we’ll develop a set of S.M.A.R.T goals and be able to outline exactly how we can help.
Marketing Managers &
Business Development Directors
Every marketer faces different challenges. Although they typically share similar goals, some are bogged down with administrative tasks (busy work), hiring and retaining qualified help, events and company functions, and attending meetings, meetings and more meetings YAY!….While others are having trouble finding (or understanding) the right technology solutions to drive their strategic goals.
Whatever the case may be, there’s always at least one area that any marketing manager or business development director can stand to improve. Not matter how qualified, talented and experienced you are.
In other words, there’s always room to optimize the various components of your marketing strategy and justify your efforts (and budget) with concrete ROI.
We can help you:
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, digital marketing, advertising and promotional materials, including sales collateral
- Assist in market research to determine requirements for existing and future products & services
- Participate in monthly reviews
- Analyze customer research, current market conditions and trends, as well as competitive landscape and SWOT analysis
- Implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Expand and develop new strategic marketing initiatives where appropriate
- Write PR material for all sales activities, sales progress, new hires, and submit press releases regularly for maximum exposure
- Assist your VP of Sales & Marketing in strategy and marketing budget development
- Manage the productivity of your marketing plan and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Oversee the marketing budget and assist in delivering marketing activity within agreed budget
- Participate in industry related events (even if it includes evening and or weekend work)
- Report on key performance metrics
- Create marketing presentations and interface with media and advertising vendors
- Collaborate with Sales
- Monitor and report on industry best practices and trends
- Marketing related support projects as required
Small investment, big potential pay-off
Hiring a full time employee to help with the duties and responsibilities described above can be time consuming and expensive.
Save time and budget by outsourcing this work to us!
Island Light Creative offers 10 years experience in marketing and publishing roles; we would be glad to assist you achieve your strategic marketing goals.