The Alliance Performance Systems website is based on the WordPress CMS platform.
Very easy to use, WordPress is a great option for any small business.
Our work with the APS website mainly involved:
- Frequently updating the website’s content
- Ensuring the layout enabled a good user experience
- Updating the slider images on the home page to promote new content
Remember: Keeping your website updated with fresh, relevant content that shows potential customers you’re a viable, active business is critical.
A frequently updated website also encourages search engines like Google to rank your site higher in the search results, helps to maximize your SEO, and helps improve your site’s domain authority.
Contact Island Light Creative to learn more about our WordPress web developer services.
Website copywriting work we did for the Alliance Performance Systems website was a breeze using WordPress.
Which is why we recommend the easy-to-use CMS platform for any small business that doesn’t employ a full-time web developer of its own.
Most of the copywriting work we did on the site:
- Announced new articles, white papers and available PDF downloads that we added to various pages
- Included keywords to help with SEO and SERP rankings
- Included creating new pages and posts to promote new services and sales training programs
Remember: Your business’s website (especially the homepage) is often a prospective customer’s first interaction with your brand, so it must impress. It must also seize every opportunity to create a connection with a potential customer.
Writing high-quality website copy requires time and skill.
If you’re lacking either, give Island Light Creative a call.
The social media work we did with Alliance Performance Systems included a variety of objectives and responsibilities.
Primarily, we were tasked with:
- Building & executing the social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, and audience identification
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content (original posts/tweets, images, video or HTML) that built meaningful connections and encouraged the targeted audience to take action
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social media marketing content
- Moderating all user-generated content in compliance with the company policy for each community
- Creating editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improving by capturing and analyzing the appropriate data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborating with other departments (project managers, account managers, etc.) to manage social media reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Promoting new content added to the website
- Promoting new sales training programs
- Re-tweeting industry specific topics relevant to the audience
- Helping drive traffic to the website
- Enhancingemail marketing efforts
Remember: Social media offers enormous potential for reaching a vast audience. We can help you maximize its potential and get your message across.
If you need help promoting your small business with social media, give Island Light Creative a call.
We used Constant Contact as our email marketing vendor to promote Alliance Performance Systems’ sales training solutions to its subscriber database.
Email campaigns targeted executives, influencers and decision makers in large, heavily-regulated healthcare organizations across the U.S.
Our responsibilities included:
- Identifying the target audience and growing our email lists
- Designing and implementing direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofreading emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensuring mobile-friendly email templates rendered correctly
- Writing all email content
- Upgrading email templates using graphics, personalization and HTML
- Ensuring prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Creating email databases for lead generation
- Analyzing campaign performance and suggesting improvements
- Reporting on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensuring emails follow industry policies and best practices
Remember: Regularly communicating with your prospects and customers increases your brand recognition and keeps them informed about special promotions and upcoming events. You can also use email marketing to provide useful information to your target audience about exciting developments of your products and services.
Contact us today to learn more about our email marketing services.
We edited and proofread hundreds of pages of sales force training content, website articles, white papers, contracts and other sensitive documents while working with Alliance Performance Systems.
This work involved not just finding and correcting the common spelling and grammar errors made by contributing writers, but also acting as an integral part of the project development team.
Some of the training materials that we edited and proofread for the company included:
- Case studies
- White papers
- Participant workbooks
- Leader’s guides
- Power Point slide decks
- Voice-over scripts
- Handouts and worksheets
- E-learning modules
Remember: No matter what you’re doing with the written word to promote your business, we can help spot the errors, make the appropriate corrections and offer helpful suggestions for improving your content.
Even if you do have the talent and the time to write, having an extra set of eyes is highly advantageous.
Contact us today to learn more about our extensive editing & proofreading experience.
Our content marketing work with Alliance Performance Systems primarily involved taking full responsibility of its inbound marketing strategies including social media, website blog posts and lead generation efforts.
We were able to develop a broad range of engaging content to attract and communicate to current clients and email subscribers. Being up-to-date with new technologies and marketing tools was especially helpful.
Ultimately, we were able to expand the company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
Our responsibilities in managing the company’s content marketing efforts included:
- Designing content marketing strategies and setting short-term goals
- Undertaking content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborating with graphic design and project management teams to produce high quality content
- Developing an editorial calendar, delegating tasks and ensuring deadlines were met
- Delivering engaging content on a regular basis
- Editing, proofreading and improving content
- Optimizing content, considering SEO strategies and Google Analytics
- Analyzing web traffic metrics
- Sharing content through various channels, including a strong social media presence
- Receiving stakeholder feedback and generating ideas to increase customer engagement
Contact Island Light Creative to learn more about our content marketing expertise.
The white paper included here is an example of our content marketing efforts. It was produced by interviewing the Alliance Performance Systems account managers over a period of 6 months.
It also included research data from the Sales departments of Fortune 50 pharmaceutical/biopharma company clients.
The paper explores the critical activities that the best sales reps do that make them so successful.
The intention of commissioning this white paper was to identify the top key success factors and share them cross-functionally across the organization in order to increase sales and productivity of lower-performing sales reps.