The Alliance Performance Systems website is based on the WordPress CMS platform.
Very easy to use, WordPress is a great option for any small business.
Our work with the APS website mainly involved:
- Frequently updating the website’s content
- Ensuring the layout enabled a good user experience
- Updating the slider images on the home page to promote new content
Remember: Keeping your website updated with fresh, relevant content that shows potential customers you’re a viable, active business is critical.
A frequently updated website also encourages search engines like Google to rank your site higher in the search results, helps to maximize your SEO, and helps improve your site’s domain authority.
Website copywriting work we did for the Alliance Performance Systems website was a breeze using WordPress.
Which is why we recommend the easy-to-use CMS platform for any small business that doesn’t employ a full-time web developer of its own.
Most of the copywriting work we did on the site:
- Announced new articles, white papers and available PDF downloads that we added to various pages
- Included keywords to help with SEO and SERP rankings
- Included creating new pages and posts to promote new services and sales training programs
Remember: Your business’s website (especially the homepage) is often a prospective customer’s first interaction with your brand, so it must impress. It must also seize every opportunity to create a connection with a potential customer.
The social media work we did with Alliance Performance Systems included a variety of objectives and responsibilities.
Primarily, we were tasked with:
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content (original posts/re-tweets, images, video or HTML) that built meaningful connections and encouraged the targeted audience to take action
- Continuously improving by capturing and analyzing the appropriate data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Leveraging social media to enhance email marketing efforts
Remember: Social media offers enormous potential for reaching a vast audience. We can help you maximize its potential and get your message across.
We used Constant Contact as our email marketing vendor to promote Alliance Performance Systems’ sales training solutions to its subscriber database.
Email campaigns targeted executives, influencers and decision makers in large, heavily-regulated organizations across the U.S.
Our responsibilities included:
- Identifying the target audience and growing our email lists
- Designing and implementing email marketing campaigns
- Editing and proofreading emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensuring mobile-friendly email templates rendered correctly
- Analyzing campaign performance and suggesting improvements
- Ensuring emails follow industry policies and best practices
Remember: Regularly communicating with your prospects and customers increases your brand recognition and keeps them informed about special promotions and upcoming events.
We edited and proofread hundreds of pages of sales force training content, website articles, white papers, contracts and other sensitive documents while working with Alliance Performance Systems.
This work involved not just finding and correcting the common spelling and grammar errors made by contributing writers, but also acting as an integral part of the project development team.
Some of the training materials that we edited and proofread for the company included:
- Case studies
- White papers
- Participant workbooks
- Leader’s guides
- Power Point slide decks
- Voice-over scripts
- Handouts and worksheets
- E-learning modules
Remember: No matter what you’re doing with the written word to promote your business, we can help spot the errors, make the appropriate corrections and offer helpful suggestions for improving your content.
Even if you do have the talent and the time to write, having an extra set of eyes is highly advantageous…
Our content marketing work with Alliance Performance Systems primarily involved helping develop a broad range of engaging content to attract and communicate to current clients, prospects, and email subscribers.
Other contributions included:
- Collaborating with graphic design and project management teams to produce high quality content
- Delivering engaging content on a regular basis
- Editing, proofreading and writing
- Optimizing content for SEO
- Sharing content through various channels, including on social media
- Receiving stakeholder feedback and generating ideas to increase audience engagement
Remember: Consistently producing free, helpful and relevant content that your target audience is interested in helps them engage with you, share your message with others, and ultimately buy from you.